SSVM School of Excellence, Coimbatore aims to produce well-grounded, resilient and successful human beings by nurturing passion and brilliance in every student.
Vision , Mission and Our motto
To be at the leading edge in school education by developing individuals who will lead the future.
At SSVM School of Excellence, we are a school with incredible learning opportunities, unlocking knowledge beyond the classroom, where our students appreciate challenges and become individuals who inspire and create impact on those around them at every phase of their lives.
To delve into, design and deliver the best school education programme that:
- provides cutting-edge facilities for the students to be creative, skilled, flexible, tech-enabled and adaptable life-long learners to find their place in the complex and dynamic world.
- facilitates the best learner-centred pedagogy with intellectually challenging academic practices in a conducive learning environment with close monitoring of the progress of each student
- helps flourish physical, social and emotional wellbeing and live a balanced, ethical and resilient life of servant leadership with finesse, passion and compassion.
- develops culturally-rooted internationally-minded citizens with intercultural understanding and empathy.
- affords global collaboration, exploration and innovation opportunities.
- protects and safeguards the wellbeing, safety and security of all students, staff and the school community proactively.
- Benevolent Spirit
- Boundless Joy
- Respecting Humankind
- Caring & Sharing Indian Ethos
- Curiosity for Learning
- Limitless Ambition
The SSVM Motto
On Straight On
It is more than just our SSVM motto. It’s our commitment to making excellence a habit.
‘On Straight On’ is the motto of SSVM School of Excellence. “Aarjavam Bhavathu Sampadam”– our motto strongly determines that fearlessness, enhancing one’s fortitude, nurturing of spiritual knowledge, charity, self-esteem, and simplicity should be endowed with nature towards the right growth of every individual of the Institution.